LAKEFIELD Collection (Transitional Kitchen Cabinet Door Style MDF Set)
- One-Piece MDF Cabinet Door/Drawer Facing
- All pricing includes Sanding
- Options include Pre-Primed White, and/or Pre-Primed Grey (Grey Colour may vary). Two (2) Coats Front, One (1) Coat Back.
- Note: All Flat Panel Doors will have a 3/8” (TP–4) recessed pocket unless otherwise specified.
LAKEFIELD Flat Panel Door Details and Options:
- Showing Centre Panel Profile: TP-4 (3/8″ recessed pocket).
- Showing Outside Lip or Edge Profile: None
- Additional Outside Lip or Edge Profiles, click: Outside Lip or Edge Profiles
- Order Material Thickness: 3/4″ or 7/8″
- Drawer Front (Reduce Top & Bottom Rail/Full Top & Bottom Rail)
- MultiPanel (Standard Setup)
- Frame/Mullion (Standard Setup with 1, 4, 6, 8 or 10 Lites)
Stile or Rail Options:
- Adjustments to Stile/Rail size is FREE and is not considered a Custom Order. Please include drawings and/or notes.
- [A] Full Stile or Rail Size (includes Detail): 2 3/4″ (70 mm)
- [B] Minimum – Flat Panel: 1″ (25 mm)
- [C] Minimum Width or Height with Full Rail: 6 1/2″ (165 mm)
- [D] Minimum Reduced Stile or Rail Size (includes Detail): 1 1/2″ (38 mm)
- [E] Minimum Width or Height with Reduced Stile or Rail Size: 4″ (102 mm)
- For smaller sizes consider using a Slab, or Slab with outside lip.???
- 3/4″, 7/8″ MDF Raw Back
- 3/4″, 7/8″ White Back, 100% Softwood MDF
Terms and Policies:
- Click here for Details
- Click here for FAQ
- Belmont Doors reserve the right to adjust pricing upon reviewing all orders and/or recieving drawings/notes. If a price adjustment is required we will contact and confirm approval before proceeding.
- Due to the nature of our custom products and its varying factors, Delivery Charges are calculated after order is placed. Delivery will be calculated based on shipping destination, quantity, weight, size of items, timing and if skid is required.
- Pricing and Terms may change without notice